Monday, May 31, 2010

What a Weekend....Whew!!



We had such a blast this Memorial Day weekend! However, we did not forget the meaning of Memorial Day and would like to thank the troops for protecting us!




This weekend we went to Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair! We L-O-V-E the lake! Avery went on her first boat ride and really didn't seem to mind at all! We went back to the pool and yes, she still loves it! We ate at the Gabby's at the Ritz Carlton for my birthday, which is actually June 3rd, but we celebrated early with my family (the last year of my twenties!) Everyone had so much fun! A fabulous Dinner (thank you mom and dad), pictures by the lake, bubbles, and more!





GG and Pop Pop with their grandbabies! Notice-Avery found her bows! Boo!


Such a lovey girl!



Avery absolutely loves playing with her cousin Hannah and will have even more fun when those identical twin girls come in August! That's right, I said identical twin GIRLS! Girls, Girls, Girls!


Sunday, Avery hung out with my family and Kyle and I had some fun on Lake Sinclair with friends! We missed her very much, but it was nice to have some adult time!

Monday, we came back home and Kyle's family came for a cookout. More family time, it was fabulous! We are so blessed to have our family so close and spend time with them. Avery loves playing with the older girls too, they take such good care of her! Oh wait, I didn't mention, Avery said "Mama" today! Several times, but not like she says Dada or Dog...I know it will be a matter of time before she is looking at me and says it! ;0)


Memorial Day weekend was a success and we are absolutely exhausted, hints the 2 hour nap Avery took this afternoon and shut her eyes immediately when I put her to bed! What a great weekend!


1 comments:

Ida B. Goddard said...

the last fam photo is def frame-able!!! love keeping up with y'all!