Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Don't say I didn't tell you so!

I'm not quite sure what I was thinking....but I decided to take Avery, who let me remind you is almost 8 months old, to the hair salon with me. BIG MISTAKE! She was fine for the first 5 minutes and then it all went down hill from there!

I thought I was super mom and brought everything I could think of to keep her busy; puffs, toys, bottle, sippy cup, paci, and lovey. Ha! After a few minutes of whining, I sat her in my lap. Nope, that didn't last either. She never cried, just busy busy busy!! The only time she was "quiet" was when someone was using the hair dryer. So, lesson learned, reschedule your hair appointment if daddy has plans to play golf. Just don't do it!!!

Avery went from doing this during my hair appointments...




To this....Sweet, smart, silly, sassy girl!

0 comments: