Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eight Months Already!





I probably say it every month, but I CANNOT believe our precious little girl is 8 months old! Kyle and I say she is our personal entertainment because she makes us laugh constantly and amazes us everyday!

Avery finally has two bottom teeth and it didn't seem to really bother her at all! They are sooo cute when she smiles! I'll try to get a picture! We finally found something she doesn't like to eat...turkey and veg. I can't say I don't blame her, yuck! However, she has started some table foods and loves turkey deli meat, cheese, sucking on fruits, and waffles! When she was about 71/2 months she started to "chew" her food and we knew she was ready for real food!



Avery is crawling, but she isn't that fast yet! She is also pulling up, especially on us! She loves to reach for us and crawl in our laps! LOVE IT! Avery can push up into sitting position and seems to have NO fear! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing yet! :0)



She is still saying "DaDa" all the time and lots of other babbles! She will say "Ma", but only when she is upset. Avery waves "Hey" and "Bye Bye", sooo cute!!



Avery loves to play in her room! If I need to do some housework, I can leave her in there playing...for now! This past month Avery had a few firsts...celebrated her first Mother's Day with me, went to her first Braves game, had her baby naming, went swimming, and ate table food! We spent a lot of time with family and friends!






Mother's day 2010



First Braves Game


One more day of school and then I get to spend my summer with my precious girl (and of course my husband). I wish I could be a stay-at-home-mommy (maybe one day), but for now I will cherish my summer days with my sweet Avery Jane! Happy 8 Months baby girl!

0 comments: