Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 Fabulous Years!

Today 6/9/2010 marks three years of marriage. It really does feel like yesterday when we were walking down the aisle at Lake Oconee and having a hard time lighting the unity candle! (That was a sight to see). Now, three years later, we have owned 2 homes, lived in Monroe, to living in Macon, have 2 pets, and 1 beautiful, healthy baby girl! Kyle and I are sooo blessed to have such a wonderful marriage, supportive family, and great friends. We are loving life and try not to take anything for granted.





6/9/2007- Just the 2 of us! (sorry, but this is the best picture I could save)


Family of 3



Happy Anniversary to my fabulous husband! I love you with all my heart!













1 comments:

Unknown said...

I took that wedding picture! Congrats and happy anniversary!