Sunday, September 12, 2010

Holy 1!!





I know I've only been updating monthly...but I just have to find the time to write. So, I'm writing Avery's 1 year old post 4 days before she's one!

Our angel is one on Thursday and we just can't believe it. We cherish every moment with her and love to see her grow and learn!



I feel like it was yesterday I was in the hospital anxious to meet her! What a blessing she is!


Let's see what our precious Avery has been up to:



She is WALKING! Yes, she did it....she went from a couple steps, to 10 steps, to walking everywhere. We love it!! She is so proud of herself.







Avery is still a chatter box, she is so good at copying everything we say or at least try to. We feel like she learns a new word everyday. Here is her vocabulary as of today: Mom, Momma, Dada, Hey, Bye-Bye, Uh-Oh, Hot, Dog, Cat, please, nana (for Nana, Hannah, and Banana), GG (my mom), Pop-Pop (my dad), baby, Ni-Ni (night-night), whats that (or something that sounds like that :0), ruff-ruff (a dog sound), Ba-Ba (bottle-we are not happy about this one since we are about to take this away), and da (when she sees a duck). I hope I'm not forgetting any words. Avery also loves to throw a ball, play ball with Rusty (our dog), give kisses, and dance. Oh how she loves to dance.




Avery is wearing 12 month clothe, size 3 diaper, and size 3 shoe. I am having so much fun buying her shoes! She still takes 2 naps a day that range from 1 1/2-2 hours each time. Avery's bedtime is 8pm, sometimes 7:30 and then we Add Imagehave to wake her up at 7:30am to go to school. She loves school, her friends, and teachers!




Avery eats ALL table foods, she is becoming a little picky, but we just have to be smart how we feed her. Veggie first, then meat, and last carb. Her favorite fruit is blueberries and favorite veggie is carrots. We started weaning her off her bottles and introducing cows milk...that did not go so well. She liked it, but her body did not. So now, we are trying soy milk and she is doing MUCH better.





We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our lady Avery and wish her the best birthday ever! We are so proud of her and can't wait to see what her next year holds. Happy 1st birthday Avery Jane!


**Thank you Erin Kay Photography for taking such fabulous pictures for Avery's 1st birthday photo shoot! I posted some of the sneak peak photos!




0 comments: