Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Someone is Seven Months already!






Avery is 7 months old today! We can not believe all the new things she is doing!Avery is scooting backwards and believe me, if she wants something, she is going to move around in circles, roll, or get on those knees to get it! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she is crawling! Avery is reaching up for Kyle and I to pick her up. He LOVES it, she has him wrapped around her little finger! She is taking steps, with us holding her of course and loves doing that while chasing Rusty around. That is Kyle's other favorite game! Avery will pull up with support from us and is sitting all on her own! One of Avery's favorite games is peek-a-boo, she laughs every time (of course you have to get your voice high-pitched and loud!)
Talking is a must for this little girl and she loves to say "babababa." (we of course think she is saying "bye bye" and she is saying "dada." Kyle lights up everytime she says it! Now, we have to work on Momma! It's so sweet, she also likes to say "aaahhhh....." as long and loud as she can! She thinks that is hilarious! Her laugh is contagious and the most precious sound, music to our ears!

Avery eats all kinds of foods (she's not picky)! She still naps about three times a day, I know we should cut that third cat nap out, but it's only 20 minutes and she really needs it! She still sleeps from 8-7:30 and we are so thankful! It's bittersweet, but when I rock her at night she will not let me cradle her like a baby, she puts her head on my chest. I've recently started singing to her while I'm rocking her and in the matter of minutes she falls asleep. I sing "Amazing Grace", but I change the words to "Avery Jane." She LOVES it!
We love our little lady and can't wait to see what she learns this month!


Happy 7 Months Avery Jane!

0 comments: